Chapter 9 Resources
Part Two: Adding Style With CSS
This page contains all the files you’ll need to complete the homework for Chapter 9 in addition to reference files and links to resources related to the chapter.
Use ‘View Source’ at our King Kong web page to refer to our markup when improving the typography of your Gordo web page.
Use ‘View Source’ (as covered in Chapter 2) to look at our example files’ source code. Where helpful we have included comments inline within the markup to give additional guidance.
- Inheritance in Action
- Microsoft’s Core Web Fonts
- Specifying Fallback Fonts
- Writing Efficient CSS - Inefficient
- Writing Efficient CSS - Efficient
- The Font-Weight Property
- Text-Transform - Uppercase
- Text-Transform - Lowercase
- Text-Transform - Capitalize
- Adjusting Letter-Spacing
- Adding Line-Height - Example 1
- Adding Line-Height - Example 2
- The Text-Indent Property
- Text-Align - Right
- Text-Align - Center
- Styling Links